Monday, October 18, 2010

Corrections for Number 5

A coordinate grid has the following set of ordered pairs: (-2,-5), (0,-4), (3,0), (4,1), (5,2), (6,3). The point (0,-4) is out of place. True or False?

True. All the ordered pairs are plotted straightly except for point (0,-4).

Here is a picture of a coordinate grid to help you.





This link will take you to a fun math site where you can practice plotting an ordered pair.
http://www.funbrain.com/co/index.html


Video of plotting an ordered pair.


I hope it helps you!



6 comments:

Mary816 said...

Nice scribe! I really liked how you used color! I think that you should put a line on your image so that we can clearly see that (0,-4) is out of place, but good job!

Tinille8-73 said...

Nice scribe-post! I liked your picture because we can see that the (0,-4) is out of place. Overall good job!

oudorn817 said...

I like your video,it helped me learn how to plot points way faster.You should try making your numbers along the x and y axis darker because I cant really see them clearly. Great job anyways!

Patricia817 said...

Good job on your post, it helped me a lot.

John816 said...

The video help me learned and your image. Good job!

katev816 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.