Monday, October 18, 2010

Corrections for Question 13


Question: A figure resulting from a transformation is called a(n)__________.

Answer: A figure resulting from a transformation is called a(n) image.




















Here is a picture that will give you a better understanding.


The Original copy is translated 10 units right then 2 units down. Then turns into an Image because it was transformed.


If you need practice on plotting points on a coordinate grid, visit this website to let you practice.

I hoped that helped you!



4 comments:

Tinille8-73 said...

Good job! I liked how you explain it!

Jackie8-16 said...

GOOD JOB! I like how you highlighted the important words and i like how you made your picture clear to read. I think you should add a video to help us out more (:

Patricia817 said...

Great Job on your post! The site reallt helps!

John816 said...

Its nice that you put the site there and it helps me alot.