Friday, April 29, 2011

Notes for April 12, 2011







Interpret Circle graphs
-circle graph is a graph that represents data using sections of a circle

Sector
- sounds like section
- a section of a circle formed by two radii and the arc of a circle connecting the radii

A sector is a percent of the whole

Creating circle graphs

Central angle
- an angle formed by two radii of a circle
- the vertex of the angle is at the center of the circle

How many degrees in a circle
-360 degrees
- 2 protractors

Here is a link about circle graph


2 comments:

Jackie8-16 said...

Good job Marnelle! I like how your pictures are really clear to where things are. I like how the video shows exactly what to do and you chose one that is very clear to hear, but its a little bit boring to watch. I like your link because it has colours and diagrams to help us understand more. Great job keep up the great work!!!

Jeremy814 said...

Great job Marnelle! I like how you explained it in a clear but short way. I liked the video, it really helped me understand it more. Keep it up!