Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Notes

Variable - a letter that represents an unknown number.

ex. c, x, d, f

Expression - any single number or variable or a combination of operations (+,-,x,÷)

ex. 5, r, 8t, x+9, 2y-7

Value - a known or calculated amount.

Constant - a number that does not change.
- increases or decreases the value of an expression.

Numerical Coefficient - a number that multiplies or variable.

Here is an example:

Here is a video to help you if you don't understand what I did.
Sorry, I couldn't find a good game.

6 comments:

norien873 said...

Nice job Aicelle! I like how your picture labels what the numerical coefficient, variable, operation, constant , and expression is. The video was great too ! Keep up the great job! (:

Kimg817 said...

Good job Aicelle! You may want to put a color on your text....but overall good job!

joshL814 said...

Nice! Next time you should put a link and a video though. However, you did a pretty good job.

Mary816 said...

Good job! I like how you added your picture, but next time you might want to try adding color to make your blog go " WOW ". but good job.

Jackie8-16 said...

Great job Aicelle!!! I liked how you gave a picture to help show your work and how you explained words also. I thought you could of added a link to help us practice. Overall Great Job Aicelle!!! =)

daphne906 said...

Nice Job Aicelle! I liked how you added the picture to help us understand better and I also like your explanation. Next time you could have also added a video. But overall Great Job! :)