Friday, January 21, 2011

Notes For January 17, 2011


Probability
  • the likelihood or chance of an event occurring something happening.
  • favourable outcomes over possible outcomes
  • can be expressed as a fraction, ratio, or a percent.
Favourable Outcomes
  • is a successful result in a probability experiment.
Possible Outcome
  • one possible result of a probability experiment.
p(blue) is a way to say probability of a spinner.


Here is a link that might help you.

I'm sorry if there is no video.I tried uploading a video but didn't work.








3 comments:

Jackie8-16 said...

Good Job Marnelle ! I liked how you made the important words show by making the text different colours. I like how explained everything. I liked how you gave a picture too! GOOD JOB MARNELLE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :D

CarloS8-16 said...

Goodjob Marnelle! I like that you change the important words to different colours. I also like that you put a link it helps me alot.My only suggestion is put a video next time,good work though.

Carlor 8-14 said...

Great Job Marnelle! The way you change the important words into different colours is really helpful. I also like your picture it also helped your worked to stand out and I like how you explained everything. Great job!