Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Math Exam Review (Page 1)

Transformations


Translation- A slide along a strait line


Rotation-Turn about a fixed point

Reflection-Mirror Image













Quadrant I (+,+)
Quadrant II (-,+)
Quadrant III (-,-)
Quadrant IV (+,-)

Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying, and Dividing decimal numbers using a calculator. Here are some exercises you can try with your calculator. (I just made those up, because we already did the examples in class)

1.)43.12 + 65.23 + 9.01=
2.)24.576 - 23.07=
3.)6.05 x 87.32=
4.)71.08 ÷ 12.04=

5 comments:

joshL814 said...

Good job Daphne! I like your pictures the most! They're really clear. Although, you could add a link and video, good job though!

norien873 said...

Great job Daphne! I liked all the pictures you had and how it shows "translation, rotation, and reflection". I also liked all the colors you had and how you explained all the transformations. Next time you might want to add a link or video to your scribe post. Overall good job! (:

hendrix817 said...

I like you post Daphne!but if you added a link or a video it could have been better

Jeremy814 said...

Good job Daphne! You might want to add a link next time or a video, but overall good job! keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Good job Daphne! I like the pictures. But next time try to put link and video.