Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Math Review Exam Slide 22

Just to let you know the colours and the bold in my text might not show up so I'm sorry for that part. Because when I previewed it it didn't show any of that.

Divisibility Rules

Divisibility~Means when a number can be divided by another number, with no remainder or decimal.

Its a whole number.

Divisibility Rules

0 ~ 0 can't go into anything.
1 ~ 1 goes into all numbers.
2 ~ if the number is even.
3 ~ the sum of the digits have a multiple of 3. In your review it says sum of the digits is 3, so make sure you know.
4 ~ if you can divide the number twice by two and still have a whole number.
5~ if the number ends in 0 or 5
6 ~ if 2 and 3 can go into the number.
8 ~ if you can divide the number thrice by 2 and get a whole number.
9 ~ sum of the digits is nine.
10~ ends in 0

Try practicing your divisibility rules by finding out which one of the divisibility rules go into these numbers.













Answers










Here is a link to help you practice xD

Here is a video to help you out :)





5 comments:

Jeremy814 said...

Good job JAckie! Your post is very detailed and very easy to understand, I liked the video the most. Great job, keep it up!

oudorn817 said...

Nice job! I like how you bolded the important words,it made it easy to understand. Also the video helped me understand more about the divisibility rules. great job!

liam873 said...

good job

Marlo873 said...

Good job I like how you added pictures and how pretty much everything was there overall i think you did a great job

Anmarie816 said...

Good job Jackie I like your pictures. thanks this helps me.