Thursday, June 2, 2011

Math notes for June 2, 2011

Practice: Show every step... then check

A+4=10
6+4=10
10=10

Use reverse order of operation, what you do the first one, you have to do to the other. (As you can see when we used reverse order of operation the first time, we also did the same at the end)

Here are some other practices we did:

CHECK:
B-2=5
7-2=5
5=5


CHECK:
3c=21
3x7=21
c=7


CHECK:
2j+1=9
2(4)+1=9
8+1=9
9=9


CHECK:
f÷3-2=1
9÷3-2=1
3-2=1
1=1

Here is a LINK where you can practice with algebra.

Here is also a VIDEO about equations.

*I was having trouble with the video, so just click the link and you will get to it! :)

7 comments:

Priya873 said...

Great job Daphne! I like that you added pictures to go with the answers and I enjoyed the video and link it helped and you didn't do any mistakes I think you did good.

Mary816 said...

Good job! I like how you added design to your blog, it made it look more interesting to read. One thing you could do differently next time is to add color in your text, but good job!

Jackie8-16 said...

Great job Daphne!! I liked how yo made your pictures have a design to make it stick out! I also liked how you gave a video and a link to help us understand more. I thought you could of made a picture with your checking because it is still a big part of the question. I also thought you could of added colour to your text. Overall great job!!!!!!!

Tinille8-73 said...

Nice job Daphne. I liked how you put a link to help us study about algebra. One thing you should do next time is to bold your important words but overall you did a great job!

Marielle 873 said...

Great job Daphne! I really like the link, video and especially the pictures.You might want to do next time is to bold or color the important words.Overall GREAT JOB!

Anonymous said...

Good job Daphne!! I like that you put pictures , video and link. Next time use colours to the important word. Good Job!!

norien873 said...

Nice job Daphne! I liked all your pictures, it really explains a lot. I also liked the video and the link they really help me understand. Next time you might want to put colours in some of your words. Overall great job! (: